kiddirt

Aug 28, 2010
hi all,

i've heard this trail has lots of rocks and roots.

i'm up for something more challenging then the normal single track for a change of pass....

is this trail fun/challenging, or just no fun to ride ?

appreciate any input, thx.

dave

MuddyBuddy

Nov 1, 2006
I'll probably get called a snob, but 10 miles of whoops on a 20 mile trail is a deal breaker. Okay, I'm exaggerating, it's probably not 10 miles of whoops; it just seems like it!!! Once was enough for me.

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
MuddyBuddy said:
I'll probably get called a snob, but 10 miles of whoops on a 20 mile trail is a deal breaker. Okay, I'm exaggerating, it's probably not 10 miles of whoops; it just seems like it!!! Once was enough for me.

Woose. Yeah there are a few rocks, roots, and whoops. But where else can you get a work out in 20 miles. All the other trails in my opinion have been to sissified.

ride2live

Oct 26, 2005
Is the trail fully open yet? Last time I rode it there was a road section that cut a bit of it out. Possibly due to the trees that were knocked down a year or two ago by a big wind storm that went through.

kiddirt

Aug 28, 2010
MuddyBuddy said:

i'm with you, i'm not big on riding lots of whoops in single tracks.

thx for the info guys.

dave

HeidiB

Mar 7, 2006
I've ridden Evart twice and last year was way more rocky then the previous year. Seemed to have gotten more difficult if I remember correctly.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom