How's everyone doin? hi from Montreal, Quebec

50missioncap

Jul 2, 2006
Hey everyone!!

A newb from Montreal, Canada, new to the sport, I previously owned a street bike (2001 Honda VFR800), and am looking to get into dirtbiking. I Have been checking out a Honda crf250x or 450x, but am having a hard time to see which one is for me (6'4, 215lbs). Anyways, I hope to be a long time member, this is a great site for all kinds of information, and maybe I'll make some new friends in the process... Anyone else from Montreal??

later everyone, 50 :yikes:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch.

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for great information on what dirtbikes might suit your needs and desires. There is a great group of folks that hang out in there always willing to help a newbie to the sport. Check the Help Us Help You ...Hints to help get advice on bikes thread for great information that will help everyone zero in on recommendations.

These guys are just south of ya ... Check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in your area. You live in New England and you have not ridden with these folks? Well then, pop in and say hello. They don’t bite and they are usually planning a ride somewhere

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN Check out the what bike should I get forum.

Top Bottom