Huge thanks and a good word for Tag

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
I bought a Tag skid plate for my WR a few weeks ago. After looking it over it appeared to be missing some brackets. I knew I took the last one from my local dealer so I called Tag direct to see if they could swap it out. I spoke to Paul and he asked if I would ship it back at my cost but he would make it up with some free grips or something.

After a few days I spoke with Paul again and was having trouble locating a replacement plate. Apparently they discontinued the WR plate. So I asked him if I could send him a few dollars and just get a new top clamp. Without any hesitations he says that he make things right and tells me he is sending a Matrix top clamp, a pair of T2 oversize bars, a bar pad and a set of grips. On top of that I would have them in my hands the next day.

In my opinion Tag is a great company. If I’m in need a part and tag makes it they will get my business. I spoke mainly with Paul but Chris was also quite helpful.

Jeff

Attachments

• everything.jpg
    everything.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 116

JWW

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 13, 2000
My camera skills suck but heres another.

Attachments

• clamp.jpg
    clamp.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 111
B

biglou

Wow! That is great customer service. Above and beyond. Tag goes on my list of good guys to by from! :thumb:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Tag has been the only bar I'll buy for a long time now. It's great to hear they care about the customers. Looks like I backed the right horse. :thumb:

crmx91

Dec 4, 2002
Nice!. thats cool that they dont try to weasel their way out of it. i run tag bars, grips and mounts etc. so its good to hear that Tag has that kind of service

Top Bottom