smithers

May 9, 2003
Considering that Hummer mighta went through some other vehicles and that Ram is at least a 3/4 ton dually I think it took the punishment rather well actually.

zcookie49

Seven OUT!
Dec 21, 2000
I think they are also going to put an "h3"... which will be built on the Trailblazer/Envoy platform. A little bit smaller and more affordable

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
The H2 is NOT A HUMMER!! I love the H1s though. You don't get a hummer for top speed/acceleration, it's meant to crawl over everything and anything. Get a sports car for the speed stuff.

Glitch

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2001
You guys see the new H2 SUT, its the H2 with 4 doors, but with a small bed in the back, you know, for the soccer moms to carry all the soccer balls in. I actually like the way the H1 with the bed looked, but definitely not the way the H2 with bed looks.

mxer842

~SPONSOR~
Nov 11, 2003
the only reason to have a humvee is for the 50caliber on the roof. the ultimate cure for traffic jams. i can see it now:

"theres a how many car pile up officer?son drop the game boy and man the gunners position"

HobRoff

Sep 10, 2003
Howdy All, Hey I am a Forester and that Hummer doo-dad is definitly not the vehicle of choice for navigating the haul lines around here, you wanna be kinda small when you dive in the ditch as 80k of logs are headed down the grade at you. I cannot believe anyone would buy one for whatever reason - Arnold are you reading this. The best rig I have run for my job has been a Cherokee with a two inch lift and Toyo M-55 tires, good 4x4 characteristics and can turn around in the space it occupies, very important when the road turns into a trail, trail turns into an aw sh@t, just bought a 2001 4-runner so we'll see how it does, just got new M-55's on it. When people see my SUV it is pretty apparent that the rig is not a mall mobile. I was pretty upset when that Forester thingy came out cuz it looks more like a Gardener thingy to me!

Boodac

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2001
Had a Land Cruiser back in 1980. That thing was built like the old Willies and was a virtual tank. Bet that thing would have escaped with little or no damage.

Last edited:
Top Bottom