Attachments

• h2.jpg
    h2.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 426

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Gee that looks SOOOOO easy to load after a day of riding, gota' love them product development folks :silly:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Originally posted by Patman
Gee that looks SOOOOO easy to load after a day of riding, gota' love them product development folks :silly:

EXACTLY what I was thinking. Two of your riding buddies have to hold the bike up there at the 45 degree angle while you climb on the roof of the truck to tie 'em down. :think:

gasgasman

Sponsoring Member
Feb 15, 2000
No,no,no............you push a button and the ramp extends back and lowers to the ground. :yeehaw:

Pull up to the track with that rig, you better be fast.

crf450guy

Sep 1, 2003
Theres no way my new crf would get loaded like that one 12 dollar tie down breaks and the bike is history.....or am I missin somethin here???

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by crf450guy
.....or am I missin somethin here???

YES ... MONEY!! If you can afford that rig ... you wouldn't care if you had to replace a bike every time it fell off .... Hell, you probably wouldn't buy a $12.00 tie down in the first place! :p

wrench

GAnderson

~SPONSOR~
Dec 5, 2002
Originally posted by wrench

YES ... MONEY!! If you can afford that rig ... you wouldn't care if you had to replace a bike every time it fell off .... Hell, you probably wouldn't buy a $12.00 tie down in the first place! :p

wrench

and you would probably buy a trailer. No quick trips through the drive-thru with that set-up.

Top Bottom