Hungry Valley - A Day in the Forest

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Anyone up for a ride up in the Gorman forest trails some weekend soon ? I love it up there and would like to get a group together.

Frazier, Tejon, Arrastra, maybe Snowy ?

I was thinking about 9/8 or 9/9.

I'm thinking of an all-dayer - you know, just get back to the truck and basically collapse !!!

Let me know who's interested and what date is best ...

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Eel- Love to do Gorman, but need a couple weeks to plan it. How about the 15TH, or the 22nd?
Did you get the shock dialed?
See ya. Fred.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Hey there - how are ya ?

Those weekends aren't too good for me - there's a D37 enduro in San Bernardino on the 16th and a club event the following weekend at Jawbone. How about the week following ? Either the 29th or 30th ?

P.S. The shock is getting there - I read somewhere that the Sachs shocks have extremely slow rebound characteristics. The recommendation was almost full soft - I'll get it soon enough.

Last edited:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
The 29th sounds good.

Gorman - front parking lot - 9 AM on Saturday, September the 29th.

Forest trails here we come !!!!!!!!!!

gospeedracer

Chat Mom
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 8, 2000
Originally posted by the Eel
I was thinking about 9/8 or 9/9
:think uhhhh, Eric... don't you have somewhere to be on the 8th? ;)

I haven't been to Gorman in a while and I've always wanted to check out the "forest" trails (don't know about Snowy though). That's the weekend after we return from DW, but if we've recouped enough we may be there. :)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Erik - Can't make it on the 8th. I already have some place to be.

Does "_ _ _ on the mountain" sound familiar?;)

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Originally posted by gospeedracer
Erik, I hear Tony's bringing a whole harem of girls, I'm sure he'd be willing to share.... ;)
Lies, lies, lies..........I'm only bringing half a harem and I'm not willing to share.;)

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Yeah .. I kinda forgot about that. Not because I wasn't xcited about it, but because I'm just a knucklehead sometimes. That's why Team Knucklehead embraced me so - I'm a perfect fit.

See you there ..... should be great !

:cool:

Last edited:

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
The tentative date for the Gorman forest ride right now is:

Saturday - September 29th.

9 AM at the front parking lot.

Top Bottom