Hungry Valley/Gorman March 16, 17 or 18?

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Sorry this will be short until I get a few more minutes. First of all, meeting everyone was great! Farmer John, you have the "Gold Seal of Approval" for riding with me anyday! Thanks for helping with the 'sweep' duties. Next time we need to all plan on camping or at least hanging out for a BBQ. There wasnt nearly enough time to get to know all of you! Great weather, awesome trails and a GasGas 300 provided by Kiwi that was WAY too much fun to ride! Thanks a million Kiwi. FYI Kiwi, I think I'll be able to manage that extended ride/camp thing we talked about fairly soon :) Kali & Kevin, Awesome as usual, can't wait to see you guys again. Lastplace & sons, Thumbs, SGR and all the rest were a blast! I should have some pics in a day or two. Thanks for a great time everyone! Oh yeah - :D GSR :D, you were amazing yet again also ;)

------------------
2000 TTR250
TTRGuy’s Picture Page

NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by TTRGuy:
Oh yeah - :D GSR :D, you were amazing yet again also ;)

TTR - this is a family site, please refrain from these kind of comments :)

Glad you enjoyed Hungry Valley. When you gonna come back and ride the real trails up in the forest? Snowy, Miller, Arrata, Whata etc.

Brian

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
Another great ride with great people.

Lastplace showed us some really cool rocky trails I had not been on and his youngest is just an awesome, fearless little rooster.

Some exotic bikes were on hand - CR 500AF, Gas Gas 300xc and a trick BBR TTR ... and as usual the company was top notch.

I'm up for it anytime just about anywhere
... just let me know the details.

------------------
The Eel
97 XR 250R

Top Bottom