endosports

Jan 10, 2002
Just some of the latest buzz from Gorman.

Track direction has changed and most of the jumps have been reworked with the addition off a lot of sand and soft dirt in the turns. I was up there last wednesday while the track was being turned around, the 3 of us were the test monkeys for the new track design. The Himalaya uphill had a fat lip on it for a short time and then got cut down for saftey reasons. I regret to inform you that Dennis will no longer designing the track. I don't know for sure why he left but we will certianly miss his talent and hard work.

So if any of you guys are up there say what's up to me or the Shawnshow(working at the Pitpro trailer). I will keep you posted on any more info and I a planning a DRN track rental if anyone is interested in the near future.

Brian

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
I'm heading up there on monday, and dang it I was just getting used to the track the other way around, we were clearing the big table like nothing, and now it's back to the other way, let me guess, you now have to be on the gas in the middle of the turn before the big table and hold it all the way off the lip right? well at least on a two stroke. I'll just have to re- adjust.

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by yz250roost
let me guess, you now have to be on the gas in the middle of the turn before the big table and hold it all the way off the lip right? well at least on a two stroke. I'll just have to re- adjust.

Don't forget the triple right out of the turn before the first table. The step on/step off section is pretty fun, you can triple it or quad it if you are feeling lucky. Have fun give me a call I think I might just make it out there.

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
sounds like fun, so are all the jumps that same, except with the landings and launch ramps reversed? Or did they redesign the track?

endosports

Jan 10, 2002
Originally posted by yz250roost
sounds like fun, so are all the jumps that same, except with the landings and launch ramps reversed? Or did they redesign the track?

Some are the same but they did add a double, double, triple and the big step up section is not included. No whoops though. I will see you on monday up there!

Top Bottom