dirtbabe

Dec 6, 2000
Hi guys! It's good to be back. I can't believe Dennis hasn't been on here to let you all know that our precious little bundle is finally here:( GeeWiz and I thought he was a proud daddy. (Hurrican) Hannah was born on Aug. 12th at 12:07pm. Weighing in at 8lbs 12.5oz. and being 22" long:scream: Good thing that part is over!! She was only 11 days late. I guess she had to be like her brother ans sister and have her birthday on the same day of the month. June 12th, July 12th, and now Aug.12th. Cool huh. Now I guess it's another pink dirtbike. I can't wait to get back on my bike, that is if Dennis gets it back together. I did post this on the women Forum but figured Dennis would post over here(guess not). If you would like to see her pic. check out; http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage.asp?URLID=2Z7H8T2E5B

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
She’s a cutie. I was wondering where you guys went to. I was thought the baby was due in June or July. Glad to hear all is well. :)

Do ya think you might make it to our October Northeast Spode Fest? Check out the places to ride forum.

spanky250

Mod Ban
Dec 10, 2000
Such a cute one! That brings back memories of bringing both of my boys into the world, it is such a great feeling. Congratulations!:)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom