djj

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 18, 2003
I'm thinking about getting a used Husaberg fc 470 for hare scrambles and some motocross. Does anyone know how good they start, what's the power like (hard hitting like a yamaha or more like a ktm) or just weak, how's the handling ( is it flickable or what)
let me know

john1216

Apr 17, 2002
Hi djj, I can't really comment on the 470 since I ride a 400, but their are a lot of guys over at www.husaberg.org who can probably answer your questions.

I can say that I love the way my bike handles. The power is smooth, yet very quick revving. And starting is never an issue... of course the button helps!

tm-enduro

Mar 7, 2001
I have the 2002 fx470e. Power is bottom end to mid range oriented, but still revs out well and is very strong (much faster than the 400). Handling is really good and is easy to go fast on. I only use the button to start when warm, but when I have used the kicker it starts easy as well. All Husabergs require careful maintenance and are 15 lbs lighter than the competition for a reason, if you don't care to spend the time with wrenches in your hands, stay away from a 'berg.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom