techmark

May 17, 2004
I have an 04 husky wr 125, and have been having trouble with fouling plugs. This mostly happens in the tighter forrestry going where you dont get to get her on the pipe as much.
I live in the uk, the weather ranger from crap to terrible, around 10 - 20 deg C at the moment and i am running the standard jetting, which is 35 pilot, 400 main and needle in third position.
Has any one had this same problem ? not sure which way to go about it, thinking of either going down a size on the pilot or dropping the needle a notch. On the faster going, no problems, but arfer a lot of slower, tight going, she is stalling a lot, spooge coming out of the tail pipe and sometimes results in a fouled plug.
Any advice appreciated.

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
Hate to send you somewhere else but take a look at the Husky forum on thumpertalk. There is a thread about Husky 125 performance where they are getting some good response from stuff like a different needle. Check it out and see if any of it helps you.
Thanks,
Bob

Tugsy

Feb 24, 2004
I have a 04 250 that was way to rich....at 50 degrees F i am at 390 on main and 32.5 pilot with needle in 3rd position. Elevation 5000 ft. I think that I am going to play with needle still since I am still a little rich.

Top Bottom