2 B

Aug 31, 2000
Have a few questions for you owners out there with this bike. What is your likes and dislikes about the bike? I'm might consider it. How well does it start? How does it start after you dump it? Is it anything like the Yamaha 4 stroke starting procedure(^&%#$#)? Is this bike heavy? How loud is this bike. I need something quiet. Due to where I can practice at. There is some house's nearby and I donn't wan't too get run out. Due to noise. I would race hare srcambles and enduros is this the right bike for that?? Sorry for the 20 questions. Just would like to know before I drop alot of cash. And also drive to my nearest dealer (2.5,3 hr drive for husky dealer).

john mcdee

Jan 9, 2002
The 4-stroke huskys dont exist yet . I have been waiting since febuary, my dealer says the 2002 Huskys are not coming out and The 2003 model is coming out in August 2002 only 3 more months????? I heard that one before. My neighbor just bought a Y-426, nice bike but no Electric start, and hard to ride in the woods and trails, also to high for my legs. I was going for the 450 but now I think I`ll just get the 250 so I can handle it better and less chanc of it getting away from me??? Its also expensive and I am adding another $500 to get a street-legal kit. I got 3 months to enjoy my sailboat while I wait for my bike and autam to arrive?? good-luck

Top Bottom