HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
I just picked up a bike. I am no longer bikeless. I got a 99 Husqvarna CR125 from a bank repo sale for $1500. But being a repo I don't know what is set stock and what isn't. I would like to know what is the stock plug, and stock clicker and carb settings. I would like to get it back to stock before I start tinkering. Also I plan to mostly trail and woods ride so would appreciate any recommendations for carb settings and best plug, hotter I would assume.

Oh, I also need to know which clicker is which on the shock and what and where are the adjustments on the fork. (I only see one on top)

Thanks Al
99 Husqvarna CR125

HiG4s

~SPONSOR~
Mar 7, 2001
no one? How about very basic stuff, like where is the compression adjustment on the USD forks? And which of the two stacked clickers on the shock resovior is which. I assume top (blue) is rebound and the bottom is compression, but I don't have a manual so I don't know.

cujet

Aug 13, 2000
I cannot help you with the specs, however Husqvarna/Cagiva is responsive with E-mails and will point you in the right direction.

Chris

KDXfile

~SPONSOR~
Dec 6, 1999
I had a 00' WR250 which probably had the same suspension.
On the forks, the compression clickers are found under a rubber plug at the bottom of each fork legs and the rebound is on top.
On the shock you have two clickers on top; high speed damping is the inner one and low speed is the outer one with the rebound found at the very bottom of the shock.
Hope this helps.

robj

Oct 31, 2000
If you're trail or woods riding you might want want to try a cooler 8 plug rather than the 9. It is less likely to foul at lower revs.

Top Bottom