al_ski

May 15, 2004
I have a Husky WR250 2000 model. I use it over all types of terrain. The problem I have been trying to solve is that the front suspension is way too stiff. Over even small rocks it really kicks up and becomes really hard to keep on coarse. I only weigh about 150 pounds. I have backed off all the compression to zero, and put in 2.5 wt oil to the right level but to no difference. I regularly let out any air build up. I have checked the Husky book and the only lighter springs available are just 0.2 kgs lighter, which though will be better, I don't think this accounts for all the problem. Recently they seemed better, now I notice there is a fork oil leak so while I need to replace this i want to fix the problem for good. A friend of mine has same bike and his is fine for me. Any suggestions??? Thanks.

al_ski

May 15, 2004
wr 250

No I havn't, I have only spocken to Huskysport but they weren' too helpfull. I have been trying to solve this problem myself as I find solving these things can get you a good insight into how things really work. But now maybe is the time to get get some help from some shops. I'll try K tech and see what they have to say. Thanks.

Top Bottom