wictor

Jun 10, 2009
What do you think of that bike?
It's a 2005 and has a electric start which makes it very desireable for me :D

It's great cond and pretty cheap. I like huskys but i rode only 2 strokes, i don't know how is the reliability of those 4 stroke huskys and how do they compare to japanese 4.

Please tell me everything you know about the bike and if i should buy it.
I ride 95% woods and very little on MX track.
I will start riding enduro races next season.

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
you could call Halls Cycles in Springfield, Illinois and ask their opinion of it. Normally I would not suggest this as some dealers just want to sell you parts and wound't give an honest opinion, but Halls is very honest and reputable. They are one of the nations largest and oldest Husky dealers.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
I have a buddy selling his 04 TE 250, $1600 if interested.

It has a broken case around the kickstart, he JB welded it, and is afraid of the bike now, stopped the leak, but is now e start only, don't know if this is a common issue on the 250 Husky's.

MadKaw Mike

May 23, 2006
wictor said:
What do you think of that bike?
It's a 2005 and has a electric start which makes it very desireable for me :D

It's great cond and pretty cheap. I like huskys but i rode only 2 strokes, i don't know how is the reliability of those 4 stroke huskys and how do they compare to japanese 4.

Please tell me everything you know about the bike and if i should buy it.
I ride 95% woods and very little on MX track.
I will start riding enduro races next season.

Modern Husky 4strokes are very reliable and probably the easiest to maintain 4stroke out there. The TC is a great little bike and would make a fine woods weapon for you. E-start just sweetens the pot

Top Bottom