husqvarna's

Mar 16, 2007
what do you guys think of these huskvarna bikes? i see they make 2t. why are they called CR I thought thats for honda. are these bikes any good? why were at it what about those gas gas?

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Transmission-
CR... close ratio (MX)
WR... wide ratio (Off road)

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Love their chain saws......have never ridden one of their bikes so I can't comment.

BTW, it is great to see them still producing 2 strokes for the US market. :nod:

COLEMANAPP

~SPONSOR~
Feb 19, 2002
I've had a bunch and each has been good. My current bikes are an 07 TE450. Comparable to a KTM 450. Came street legal, excellent offroad bike. I also have a bulletproof 02 WR360 2 stroke. Ridden them all over the states. As far as CR, WR, XC goes, huskies used those monikers well before anyone else. Those terms generally refert to tranny ratios and the intended uses of the bikes. New 08 4 stroke line up has TC's which are the motocross models and actually really good offroad. THe TE is there offroad model with 50 state street legal accessories and is a 6 speed. The new model is the TXC which is the offroad race model 6 speed with no lights but capable. All 4 stroke models are hydraulic clutch and the TE's have 250,450, 510 and 610 street legal models. The street legal bikes are basically an offroad race bike with all the stuff to make them street legal. I've had my 07 TE 450 since the first day they went on sale. 3200 trouble free miles, its the best thing I could own.
Oh yeah, all the TE models are EFI for '08.

The 2 strokes are pretty much CR 125 and WR 250, they sell other models overseas but these are the ones we are getting this year.
I rode Brock Creek and White Rock this year in Arkansas. They work good in rocks.

DougRoost

~SPONSOR~
May 3, 2001
And of course Husky is now owned by BMW, so you can bet you'll be hearing and seeing more of them.

SINGLETRAC

Oct 10, 2007
XRpredator said:
I'm a big fan of their sewing machines.

again, thanks for the socks pred. huskys have a cult following,ive never heard anyone who was riding one say they didnt like it..of course, i used to say the same thing about fat women.... :laugh:

OldTimer

Feb 3, 2005
After waiting a month for piston that never came, I ditched my '96 Husky360 for a Honda CRF250X and I'm GLAD I did it! The Honda handles immensely better and I know support and aftermarket are plentiful. :cool:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…