helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
hello...
i´m from portugal and i really like to done mechanical stuff, i already read some good books including eric gorr´s where i knew about this site...
i would like some help about engine tuning because i have a
problem but i dont want to post it on the wrong forum
i´m not very good with internet so if anyone could help me...
thanks...

ahhh. i´ve found it: mods an performance forum...
thanks anyway...

Last edited:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN, I'm glad you found what you needed.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
i don´t know if you are kidding about my english but thanks anyway...
i´m a little confused... i post my problem with an engine in mods and performance but i can´t find it... the title was "two stroke bike four strokes in the mid range"

i see... you move-it... i´m sorry about that... :bang:
just trying the smilies : )

Last edited:

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
thank for the support and kindness...
you can be sure that allways i can get a computer i came here and look around...

ladieu229

Sponsoring Member
Jun 17, 2007
lucas dont listin to gomer he gives newbies hard times he did it to me to if u have any any engine problems i sugjest asking a guy by the name of ol'89r he nows what he is talking about when it comes to that kinda stuff :cool:

and welcome to drn

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Your English is fine.... better then a lot of kids that I know :nod:
Keep posting, sometimes it takes a few times to get some help.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
i have to confess something... when i first knew this site in eric gorr´s book i thougt it was like that places where just 5 or 6 guys "speaking" and when a new guy comes they just send them away because he don´t know much about the subject...
but not here... i´ve seen many questions not too technical like "how i change my bike´s oil?" and there is a lot of people interested in support... congratulations!!!!

i´ll try to get help to my problem because i´m turning a little desperate...
by the way that guy ol´89r how can i ask him? i just have to pray and wait he sees my post or there is a easy way to ask him directly?

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
There is a way to send him a private message (PM) but you don't have that privilege yet. If in a day or so you have not heard from him and still need to do so, post in this thread and I'll see what I can do.

Try the link below,for noob information.
http://dirtrider.net/forums3/faq.php?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
helio lucas said:
by the way that guy ol´89r how can i ask him? i just have to pray and wait he sees my post or there is a easy way to ask him directly?

Hi Helio.

Welcome to DRN.

There are many sharp people on this site. Just go to the proper forum and ask your questions and somebody will give you a correct answer. Ladieu229 suggested me because he is my grandson and is a little partial. ;)

I will check out your post.

And Gomer was right, your English is very good. :cool:

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
thanks a lot guys, it seems that now god ears my prays!!!
here in portugal normaly no one helps no one... if we ask someone to help us they just say bring here the bike and i´ll fix it.... but if i want to learn i want to know where is the problem right? not just pay and have the problem solved...

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
hey
why now i have 2 little blue squares and before i just have one?

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Because your growing :cool:

Top Bottom