I-20 Motorsports

DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
I recently learned about I-20 motorsports in Bishopville,
Has anyone did any riding there? Or heard any news?

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
It's only about 35 miles from me, but I haven't been there. From the area. you would assume it to be sandy, but I saw comments somewhere that it was a good mixture of dirt. They even have dirt drag racing events.

I don't remember the site's url, but it is listed on the district 29 website (can't remember that one, either!) ...and no, I haven't hit my head recently...I don't crash anymore!

DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
Thanks HLG, I have been to the website, looks cool but figured I would check and see what others think............

And I'll just leave that last statement alone.............

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
LOL! I had a "slightly premature dismount" while riding the SX track at Aonia this weekend. They say I did some funny looking rolls trying to protect the helmet cam I was wearing! :)

DRZ_Dad

Apr 21, 2004
That SX track looked scary as hell when we where there........ Cant wait to see your helmet cam footage...............

joereitman

Jul 2, 2003
Hi y'all- my first time on DRN in months.Glad to see there is at least SOME posting in the SOuthern Spodes sub-forum. :) Was a little quiet last time I was here. So I am starting a new thread. Mike- give me a call one of these days. Maybe we will see ya and the boys and that Truespode feller and DRZ Dad in late Sept at Aonia- see new thread for details. :)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…