Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
Has anyone checked out this new riding area that I have heard about? This is some good news for all of us here. I have also heard of a new place opeing next spring by Snow Creek ski area. I have heard that it could have a 4-wheeler only area, a motorcycle only area, and a couple of tracks. Just the idea of two new places gets me excited.

ChadMcCan

Nov 12, 2001
I haven't heard anything about tracks by Snow Creek, but we were on I-70 just east of Blue Springs and there were some people riding of the highway. I didn't know if you could just ride there, or if it was someones land? Let us know what else you hear.

Kaw_Boy_5

Apr 18, 2001
The scoop I got on I-70 was that they are going to have over 200 acres of trails with a track to be built in the spring. The charge to ride is around $5 and they are urging people to cut in new trails. I heard you take the I-70 speedway exit to get there.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
The area you are referring to is owned and operated by Brian Shroud of Shroud's Suzuki.

They will have motocross tracks by next Spring.

Haven't been there, but the several of the KC Riders have and have said its great.

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
U[date from Brian Shrout on I-70

Update from Brian Shrout on I-70

well the track is coming along slowly. we put in an 85 foot triple sunday.
we still have plans for a rythm section, whoops, and some table tops. we
will have everything done by the spring. hopefully i can get a dozer out
there in the next couple of weeks......it sucks moving dirt with a
bocat........so far everyone who has come out and rode the track has liked
it. we plan on racing in the spring, i need to get with R.J. and Jerry to
find out there schedules. for 2001 they will all be sunday races, but, for
2003 we might try some friday nights. it just depends if we can light the
track. it is huge. you can get a fourstroke out of third gear on it.......i
also would like to talk to R.J. about the spring Series and Jerry about the
State Series. we also plan to have a big amatuer national there next fall.
maybe get pro circuit, white brothers, or parts unlimited involved. oh ya
dont forget when you come riding to bring you girlfriend or wife if the ride
or have ***'s. we have 100 acres of trails for them to ride on. a bunch of
guys brought there wives this weekend and the had a blast. hope to see you
all out there.

wfocrusty

Nov 2, 2001
Hey Rick,

I may just have to travel up your way come spring! That sounds like a nice area...especially if they get that track built. Maybe someone could post some pics (hint, hint).

I'm looking forward to this weekend at White Rock. You said you were leaving a sign with the room number on your truck? Are you doing breakfast with the rest of the crew? We could just hook up at the restaurant. Catchyalater!

Rick:)

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Hey Rick,

Yeah, we will be eating with the rest of the crew for breakfast, so be looking for me as I don't know what you look like. Ha,ha,ha.

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
Cool Jason, I hadn't heard about the Snow Creek area either, that would be great though! Hopefully, this I-70 track will not be set up for the low % of supercross riders and more oriented for spodes like myself..oh and Rick.hehe

Top Bottom