I am a girl and i love dirtbikes!!!!!!!!!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome to DRN, you found the right place for you and your three bikes. :)

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I think it's great that girls are confident enough to ride dirt bikes. It took me years to coinvince my wife to try it, she thought it was unlady like... what ever that means. Now she and our two daughters ride and love it. They are all still very into all their girl stuff too. There is more hair accessories around our house then I knew ever exsisted! So don't let anyone tell you that dirt bike are only for boys. See Emily and Megan at below link:

http://www.dirtrider.net/teamdrn/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=16172

Megan McCune

Aug 11, 2003
Hey, I'm Kmccune's daughter and my name is Megan but my friends call me Eddie. I don't Have that many hair accessories besides I'm only 11 give me a brake.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Megan McCune said:
Hey, I'm Kmccune's daughter and my name is Megan but my friends call me Eddie. I don't Have that many hair accessories besides I'm only 11 give me a brake.

:ugg: Well, I better watch my step from now on. She has a LOT of hair acessories :joke: They don't really care if your my daughter, just that you like dirt bikes. Now back to the topic, sorry for the interuption :)

That said... I'm sooo proud!

Last edited:

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
kmccune said:
They don't really care if your my daughter, just that you like dirt bikes. Now back to the topic, sorry for the interuption :)

That said... I'm sooo proud!

Welcome Megan!

Sure we care. And some of the guys on here (Milk) enjoy in depth discussions about hair accessories too. :)

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
I am a girl and i love dirtbikes!!!!!!!!!

All guys reading this thread
I'm a boy, and I love a girl who loves dirtbikes!!!!!!!!

Welcome :p

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Green Horn said:
Welcome Megan!

Sure we care. And some of the guys on here (Milk) enjoy in depth discussions about hair accessories too. :)

poor Milk

:ohmy:

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
What happened to Meagns post, Tony is now the author??? And he don't look anything like me, bet he's glad of that :^)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
kmccune said:
What happened to Meagns post, Tony is now the author??? And he don't look anything like me, bet he's glad of that :^)

Ya know, I noticed the same thing last night, but I just chalked it up to my 36 hour drive home from Reno.

Top Bottom