tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
stay away from that little red guitar. its like crack, play it one time and 5 hours later, with your left wrist cramping, your intervention group will be begging you to stop (or at least your kids clamoring for their turn).

i am not nor have been associated with any instrument but this thing has me strumming to everything that comes out of the radio or cd player.

im a Guitar Hero addict and i have a problem.....do you?

damn, im stuck on "killing in the name" on medium.

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Step away from the guitar Gene!!!!!!!!!

There's a reason I didn't buy one after playing with at Circuit City, I know my weaknesses.

A buddy at work was telling me about a pitcher, I think for the KC Royals but could be mistaken, that was having wrist pain that was affecting his pitching,and they traced it to his GH addiction. They had to ban him from playing so he could get rid of the pain and pitch.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
HAHA

That game is awsome. But i dont have a ps2. i found myself playing it in the store for like 30 min. Its awsome, i want a PS2 just for that game.

But, Im happy with my xbox360. And Test drive unlimited, and Gears of war(AWSOME GAMES)

thebleakness

Sep 19, 2006
evenslower said:
A buddy at work was telling me about a pitcher, I think for the KC Royals but could be mistaken, that was having wrist pain that was affecting his pitching,and they traced it to his GH addiction. They had to ban him from playing so he could get rid of the pain and pitch.
I saw that on CNN a few days ago. They are now putting it in his contract that he canno play it anymore. :)

I have never played GH so I can't say anything about it, personally I think those people playing look ridiculous. Not something I want to be caught doing. Now if you will excuse me, I want to play my new Donkey Kong Jungle Beat that I got for Christmas today. :laugh:

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i played it last night for the first time. what a cool game! i did "war pigs" against an eleven year-old girl and she beat me. :ohmy:

i'm going to have to buy it.

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
my brother brought his PS2 and GH to my house for Xmas...we stayed up way too late taking turns playing it. it's loads of fun...good thing that I don't have one here at the house, or nothing would get done until I master every song! :)

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Someone managed to sell an air-guitar on the evil-bay!

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
My kids are addicted too. My youngest was up until 3 AM Christmas night!
Plug that bad boy into a gaming chair with the sub-woofer and speakers and you will NEVER leave the room!

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
That game helps me with my guitar playing.

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
evenslower said:

It was Joel Zumaya, Detroit Tigers..............his fast ball is only 102 mph now because of that stupid game!

:laugh:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I'm really digging Guitar Hero II now. My favorites are Sweet Home Alabama and YYZ. Too cool!

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
it's coming out on the 360 in march

vintxrgr

Jul 31, 2006
mojonito said:
it's coming out on the 360 in march

i dont think i can wait that long...... im going insane i played it allllllllllll day esterday is bestbuy i think i was there for like 5 hrs :O i need help

Top Bottom