for the next year.
Every little bit helps!

i beg for your help -yz 80 no spark

Your welcome !!!

Ol'89r

Super Power AssClown
war child said:
1996 yz 80
so i have had to resort to fixing it my self, and im just a plumber, not anything to do with engines,
war child.

Something that may help you understand electrical is to think in terms of plumbing. Think of the electricity running through the wires as water running through pipes or hoses. Closely check all of the connections for proper contact and possible broken wires next to the connectors. Check for oxidation in the connectors and use dielectric grease when plugging them back together. Also make sure all of the grounds (Earth to you guys in the UK) are clean and well grounded. Sometimes it's the simple stuff.

Sounds like sharky has covered about everything else.

YZ80 coil resistance specs....

Could someone who has a manual let me know what the resistance specs are for the source, pickup and ignition coil specs are for a 1991 YZ80... I don't have a manual and am trying to fix my nephews bike...tks

- a d v e r t i s e m e n t -

A: The best deals from every major mx dealer, right here.
YZ80 coil resistance specs....

Could someone who has a manual let me know what the resistance specs are for the source, pickup and ignition coil specs are for a 1991 YZ80... I don't have a manual and am trying to fix my nephews bike...tks
Primary source coil-Brwn wire to blk wire 500
Pulse coil white/red to white/green 10.2
Specs should be +/-10% my source coil tested 420 but works fine.