I burnt my pop tarts

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
sorry, that's all I have to bit*h about..........oh yeah TWMX and espen2 suck :moon: and if I hadn't read those 2 post my pop tarts would've been perfect

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
I purposely try to "brown/burn" my poptarts...just on the very edges. Strawberry poptarts, real crispy on the edges...that's good stuff

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
I eat 'em raw. I guess it's the caveman instinct in me. :rotfl:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Toasted Frosted Blueberry dude. There is no substitute!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Blueberry?? I guess I could expect that from someone who enjoys horse movies. :)

sick 96 250

Damn Yankees
Jul 16, 2004
Throw em in the microwave for 15 sec next time

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
No frosting, brown sugar & cinnamon, lightly toasted or "raw" if I'm in a hurry. Fruity pop-tarts are for... well... fruity people. :moon:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Okiewan said:
No frosting, brown sugar & cinnamon, lightly toasted or "raw" if I'm in a hurry.
I like the unfrosted ones with a little butter on 'em, or get 'em with that maple frosting. mmmm good.

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
I like the "kid" themed ones...you know really colorful, and well fruity! I'm 22 and I'll never grow up!! A few weeks ago I was eating "The Incredibles" cereal...People make fun of me at work, but it's all good. They'll miss me when I move in May.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Okiewan said:
No frosting, brown sugar & cinnamon, lightly toasted or "raw" if I'm in a hurry. Fruity pop-tarts are for... well... fruity people. :moon:

I'm secure enough to admit my preference of the strawberry pop tart...not that there is anything wrong w/ that :laugh:

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
you said "tartage"...

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
CR Swade said:
I'm secure enough to admit my preference of the strawberry pop tart...not that there is anything wrong w/ that :laugh:

Forsted strawberry is pop tartilage at it's best, the was a pop tart shootout in pop tart X and they really liked the red insides better than the blue insides.

It to bad in whole magazine is nothing but adds for paper plates and paper towels, doesn't say one damn thing about how to get HOT sticky stuff off your fingers before it burns the crap out of you.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Cherry PopTarts (or as CDave calls them toaster paste-a-ries) raw or scorched are the bestest! The unadorned ones will do in a pinch but it's sort of like cardboard with a little sugar paste in the middle. If you are going to eat them ya' might as well go full on sugar filled AND coated. The chocolate ones are not too bad either but I hope nobody ever has the misfortune to sink their teeth in to one of those freakin' watermellon hurl blast or whatever they are called versions. Man talk about tastebud trauma!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
XRpredator said:
I like the unfrosted ones with a little butter on 'em, or get 'em with that maple frosting. mmmm good.
Butter?! Pred you are one sick puppy! As a matter of fact I think I'd rather lick a puppy butt than have a buttered PopTart! :coocoo:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Patman said:
Butter?! Pred you are one sick puppy! As a matter of fact I think I'd rather lick a puppy butt than have a buttered PopTart! :coocoo:
don't knock it 'til you try it. It's butterific!

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Patman said:
I'd rather lick a puppy butt than have a buttered PopTart! :coocoo:

:uh:

:blah: <---Haven't seen that "smiley" before...when did we get that? Oh there's another one.. --> :boss: lol Sorry, completely off topic

BradFrost

Jan 2, 2005
Obviously JPIVEY's life is good if all he's gotta worry about is a burnt pop fart. Who'd have thought that even the :boss: is into that soft fruit filling. The brown sugar will be staying in the cupboard all the same.

Flyboy500

Mar 1, 2004
Yellow #5 Red #5 and all the wonderful chemicals that tapeworms thrive on! :yikes: Enjoy the Pop farts! The tape worms like em 2.... :laugh:

Top Bottom