I can’t believe it.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Did the same with our toybox a couple weeks ago. The guy asked how I wanted payment and I told him cash. When he questioned me about carrying that much with him I told him he was getting a great deal and I couldn't afford a bad check. I explained to him all the scams now that computers were getting so good at scanning and duplicating checks. He understood and arrived with Cash.
This was an internet sale 5 states separated- if he had been from Wis I might have acted diferrently as I could hunt him down easier

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
firecracker22 said:
The grammar and spelling are weird because they're not from normal English speakers.

:) American English y'all :laugh:

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
BunduBasher said:
:) American English y'all :laugh:
Are you saying there are other ways to speak ENGLISH??? :ohmy:
If only the rest of the world could get it right the world would be such a cozy little place :clue: :joke:

ARrider

Jan 30, 2005
yup...cash only bases. thats how i bought my CR! I felt all high n mighty carrying 1200$ in my pocket for that few short hours. (as im only 16 years old, 1200$ cash doesnt come often) :D

SpeedyManiac

Aug 8, 2000
That's why I only buy and sell on a local basis. When I got my 200 I was also feeling pretty good carrying $2500 to get my bike (was 16 too). So far I've been lucky to avoid scams, I guess it comes with staying local.

Top Bottom