cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
well i crashed hard today up at Silver Star. I was the 1st to get injured on the new Grand Nationals track.:( . Click HERE . I dont know why but i always get skinned up when i go to the BMX tracks. I've never got skinned up bad on dirtbikes because i wear full gear. My BMX helmet took a pounding and so did my head. I got a some sort of a concussion the first aid person said(class 1 or 2??). My head is still ringing like a bell. I was on my last lap before i was going to put my Full Face MX helmet on. I did a kick out and some how my bars got twisted on this table top. Thats all i remember. All i have to say is dont take it easy on the equipment. If you got a full Face wear it!. I was luckily wearing my Fox shim guards though. I'm not lookin forward to school(Sept 4th) with my messed up face.:o

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
OUCH!
it's good that you weren't hurt worse than you were though, safety equipment is not to be taken lightly. Heal up quick.

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
I've messed myself up far worse on a BMX bike than I ever have on my motorcycle. Those things are dangerous! After my last major BMX wreck which ended with a terrible looking face and not being able to eat for a day or so due to the pain I decided that bicycles weren't for me.

cr125_king

Apr 2, 2001
When i did this, i didn't even relize what i had done to my face. I whacked my head so hard that i wasn't to concerned about my face when i did it.But when i finally did look in a mirrior:scream: . I'm still getting headaches and whenever i hit a bump on my bike now it hurts the head. It's looking alot better now(face), but last night i went out in Public for the 1st time since i crashed, and man do people stare. Some thought i broke my nose, others thought i got beat up, and alot of other stuff.

Last edited:

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
Sounds almost exactly like the experience that I had, except that I was home alone when I did it. Kinda wasted a weekend sitting around with an icepack on my face.

Top Bottom