RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
I just finished my first top end ever in my life, AND all by myself :)
it wasn't that hard to do either. I still have to get a front tire, and put the plastics back on though. i cannot wait to ride this thing :laugh:

Meanwhile, i am still shooken up because of yesterday. at about 4:00pm eastern time, my mom was out in the shed getting stuff for her job, and she heard a yelp from my basset hound. She ran out of the shed and saw roscoe(basset) and rosie(mixed beagle) running from a rabbid fox. mom ran over to try to scare the fox away, but the fox then changed directions, and went after her. she ran inside with my little sister(meanwhile i was sitting on the computer) she then yelled to me "GET YOUR GUN, THERE IS A RABBID FOX", so I went and got my shotgun, and stepped out the door. The first thing that I saw was the fox standing 2 feet from roscoes head, and then BOOM, I shot the fox almost at point blank range. the fox ran towards the edge of the woods, and then i shot him again. Afterwards, i noticed about a quart of blood all over the porch and grass. Mom then showed me where the fox bit roscoe. he bit him on the left rear leg, and the stomach. (When all of this was happening, my sister was on the phone with my dad, telling him to come home fast). roscoe was sitting inside with a sock around his leg when he got home about 10 minutes later. I told my dad that the fox is still alive, and didnt go far. So he got his .357 and walked out the door(dont worry, we live in the country) he followed his blood trail and he noticed it was sitting on the side of our driveway, so he shot it in the legs and he was down. 20 minutes later, animal control came and got the fox. they said they were suprised how many times we shot it because there was holes everywhere, one hole through both of the legs :laugh: . Roscoe is alright, he has his rabies shots, but we have to quarantine him for 45 days. I definitely got my scare of the month.

- This is a true story, why would I lie about something like this?

Last edited:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Good luck to your dog. Too bad for the fox, not to be a sniveler for animal rights. They are just running out of room, by us! Locally I have issues with coyotes, and Rich is in the middle of cougar country, on the north side of Chicago!

RM85rider123

Oct 28, 2007
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
Good luck to your dog. Too bad for the fox, not to be a sniveler for animal rights. They are just running out of room, by us! Locally I have issues with coyotes, and Rich is in the middle of cougar country, on the north side of Chicago!

wow! i thought i had it bad around here. Cougars are just crazy.
i also just found out that there has been 3 more rabbid fox attacks around my county, so i wonder what is going on. :coocoo:

Top Bottom