xrsforever

Nov 2, 2000
The greatest feeling in the world,is watching a childs face when you surprise them with a new dirt bike.

The second best feeling is recieving one.

Tennessee Thumper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 23, 2000
Originally posted by Ivan Liechty:
Red Devil... you scare me... you really do.
Yeah,he spends so much time here,I actually thought he was female for the longest time.He must have seen gospeedracer's picture page. :)

SandRacer

Oct 7, 2000
Tigger, have loads of fun on the new bike and remember its not just for christmas :)
Post another message as soon as you beat your dad (i'm sure it won't take you long :) ).

Ivan, i can see exactly what you mean.

Si

------------------
The older I get the faster I was.

Now '99CR250
Before that '94 RM250
and even before that '91CR125

Red Devil

Aug 19, 2000
Well its more because i have a reputation to uphold here (and im not doing very well) also if you thought i was a woman and hitting on the ladies..that would make me a..Thespian, im a really good actor i guess

By the way this might bring some joy to Lori but im actually spending less time here

Strange how every topic in the Women's forum ends up revolving around me :p or turns into something different

just to keep on topic Tigger are you planning to Race with your new bike?

Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
No I'm not planning to race with my new bike what r ya... crazy :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
Okay I beat my dad
not
------------------
The Early Bird Catches The Worm, But I Don't Like Worms, So I Won't Get Outta Bed!!

[This message has been edited by The One and Only Tigger (edited 04-10-2001).]

Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
Well I hope DKT735 is still here because a couple weeks ago I was at Burleson and I FINALLY beat my Dad:p :) ;)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
:)

DKT735

Sponsoring Member
Mar 16, 2000
Tigger

I'm still here Tigger. Congradulations on beating your Dad! Just remember not to run over him the next time you pass him. Dad's are kind of handy to have around.

Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
I didn't run him over I just made him eat my DUST :p :p :) :cool: ;)

Top Bottom