Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
I got a new bike for an early Christmas present. :D

I'm so happy, it's a KX60. :cool: (my bike that is) The KX60's color is Lime Green. It's seat height is 28 in. And weighs a good 111 lbs and I'm only 9 yrs. old and weigh 44 lbs. :p

My old bike was a KTM50 and of coarse I out grew it,but it was a good bike.

------------------
The Early Bird Catches The Worm, But I Don't Like Worms, So I Won't Get Outta Bed!!

[This message has been edited by The One and Only Tigger (edited 12-23-2000).]

[This message has been edited by The One and Only Tigger (edited 12-23-2000).]

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Wahoo Tigger :)

You will have to let us know how the first ride goes (or should that be went by now!).

How is your riding going? Is it getting easier yet to go to a track or not yet? You'll be able to show the boys how good you are now!!! And I bet Dad can't keep up now ;)

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Michelle

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Tigger this is really great news, be sure to give your Dad an extra hug. I can't wait to hear your ride report on this new bike. I bet it will include a couple of laps out on the track roosting some of the guys. Enjoy your new bike and Merry Christmas

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Congradulations on the new ride Tigger. I remember when I got my KX60, when I was just a wee lad. LOL :). Actually I guess that was about 8 years ago. I hope you enjoy it. They are a blast. You won't believe how good it feels to finally roost your dad. Trust me, it's one of the greatest feelings ever.

Red Devil

Aug 19, 2000
Good! i wish i was as lucky as you to start riding a Dirt bike at a young age then i could probably whipping out Giant nac nacs like McGrath today

Maybe wouldnt land them but i sure would look cool while i'm in the air

Oh yeah another thing dont try anything you know you cant do

just Little Advice from me who's actually done some pretty dumb stuff in his life, why do i have the feeling one of my prosecutor(XRP, Firecracker, Twinspar, GSR and the list goes on) are going to use that against me...

[This message has been edited by Red Devil (edited 12-24-2000).]

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Red Devil:
just Little Advice from me who's actually done some pretty dumb stuff in his life, why do i have the feeling one of my prosecutor(XRP, Firecracker, Twinspar, GSR and the list goes on) are going to use that against me...

We're your persecutors, and of course we'll use it against you! :p

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Many of you know that Tigger belongs to me. With that out of the way, Ummm, Tigger :o, last night while you were at your Moms, I was greasing your bike when it fell of the stand and bent your front brake lever. :eek: I will get you a new one tomorrow. :)
Dad

------------------
"Nature Boy"

Red Devil

Aug 19, 2000
Bad Daddy! the first one to actually cause damage to the thing was you

Now go to your room, Without Supper!

heh anyway its nice to know that your dad will replace anything he breaks of your Bike, maybe make him damage the handle bars get Renthal, dent up the Graphics..

If your lucky maybe he's clumsy :p

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Jeff, I saw your post & know Henk advised you to replace not straighten. But to make you feel better:

I'd been on a heck of a ride, I'd fallen off so many times (once even in the carpark just about to get on the bike to go). It was a clay-based ride, just uphill & down, I spent more time picking up the 80 than actually on it I think.

I got home, parked the bike by the garage, wandered off to get whatever from the car & bang, the bike fell over & bent the brake lever. (I'd done no damage all day).

Then the day before Christmas, I decided while washing the bike, I'd peek under the fork boots to check the fork seals. Undoing the last boot, I felt the bike going, yelled out to Henk to grab it and slowed the bike down holding the fork to gently land on something sharp - ripped my seat cover & foam. The seals were fine btw ;)

If it ain't broke, don't fix it ;) (A lot different from you getting the bike ready for little Tigger though).

Anyway, Jeff & Tigger, have a great time together and let us know how the ride went ;)
Michelle

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
Jeff, Are you sure you weren't sitting on the bike when it broke making Vrooom Vroom sound? ;)
Enjoy the new bike Tigger!!!!

------------------
Jeff
99 RM 125 "Mr Scary"
72 TS 185 "Mr Ugly"

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Jeff Allen:
Jeff, Are you sure you weren't sitting on the bike when it broke making Vrooom Vroom sound? ;)

Uh um uh, who me? Would I do that? :o :p

------------------
"Nature Boy"

dirtbabe

Dec 6, 2000
Way to go Tigger!!!! :D
Have fun trying to trounce your dad ;)

Michelle, I think you should have went x-mas
shopping instead :(
It's just a good thing you didn't break anything on you!!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
What a great Christmas present, Tigger! Give us a ride report when you've had some time on it!

Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
Originally posted by Red Devil:
Bad Daddy! the first one to actually cause damage to the thing was you
Now go to your room, Without Supper!

If your lucky maybe he's clumsy :p

Red Devil !!!!!!!!!! I woldn't have said that if I were you. I'm very protective of my dad. :p

[This message has been edited by The One and Only Tigger (edited 12-27-2000).]

[This message has been edited by The One and Only Tigger (edited 12-28-2000).]

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Tigger,

Watch out for Red Devil! I don't think he even owns a bike. He just hangs out in the Ladies Room trying to get dates. :p Come on Red Devil, aren't we getting a little desperate here, she's only 9. :)

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
Hee hee! It sounds like you fit your name well, Tigger! :) There was a young fellow at the track last Sunday who also got the KX60 for Christmas and I almost knocked him off his bike and rode away on it since it was so cool!!! (But then I remembered I'm an adult and I shouldn't do that kind of thing.) Your Dad is awesome for getting you such a cool bike! :) However, you are equally as awesome for riding such a bad bike at age 9! :) :) :) Can you do a wheelie yet? I'm still working on that one....

Tigger

~SPONSOR~
Oct 29, 2000
CJ Rider, no i can't do a wheelie yet & what did u mean by a bad bike :confused:

CJ Rider

~SPONSOR~
Apr 3, 2000
:) :) :) Or maybe I should have described your very cool bike as "sic"! (I learned that word from the Crusty Demons II video! I was confused at first, because I'm old, but then I got it!!!) :) :) :)

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
I hope you enjoy your new bike tigger. I think it's great to see little girls getting interested in it. I have a respect for little girls like you and BBBooms daughter. I wish more women in general would get interested, but to see a new generation that is growing up with it is cool. Just always keep it up, and have fun. :) :D :)

Red Devil

Aug 19, 2000
I quite good with kids actually..and i wasnt hitting on her, i dont know whats going though your guy's heads but i was trying to entertain the girl..*sniffle* i am only being polite

Tigger their evil by the way remember the story about Little Red Riding hood? their the big bad wolf

Beware they might eat your grandma

And jeff remember the put put stuff coming out the pipe in the bacck your not supposed to sniff

[This message has been edited by Red Devil (edited 12-29-2000).]

Top Bottom