mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
do you think this is real?
ARKANSAS CITY (EAP) -- A Little Rock woman was killed yesterday after leaping through her moving car''s sun roof during an incident best described as "a mistaken rapture" by dozens of eye witnesses.
Thirteen other people were injured after a twenty-car pile up resulted from people trying to avoid hitting the woman who was apparently convinced that the rapture was occurring when she saw twelve people floating up into the air,and then passed a man on the side of the road who she claimed was Jesus.
"She started screaming "He''s back, He''s back" and climbed right out of the sunroof and jumped off the roof of the car," said Everet Williams, husband of 28-year-old Georgann Williams who was pronounced dead at the scene.

"I was slowing down but she wouldn''t wait till I stopped," Williams said.

She thought the rapture was happening and was convinced that Jesus was gonna lift her up into the sky," he went on to say.

"This is the strangest thing I''ve seen since I''ve been on
the force," said Paul Madison, first officer on the scene.

Madison questioned the man who looked like Jesus and discovered that he was dressed up as Jesus and was on his way to a toga costume party when the tarp covering the bed of his pickup truck came loose and released twelve blow up sex dolls filled with helium which floated up into the air.
Ernie Jenkins, 32, of Fort Smith, who''s been told by several of his friends that he looks like Jesus, pulled over and lifted his arms into the air in frustration, and said "Come back here," just as the Williams'' car passed him, and Mrs. Williams was sure that it was Jesus lifting people up into the sky as they passed by him, according to her husband, who says his wife loved Jesus more than anything else.
When asked for comments about the twelve sex dolls, Jenkins replied "This is all just too weird for me. I never expected anythinglike this to happen."

DSsuper92

Mar 27, 2000
If it is it's a sure fire Darwin Award winner.

The guy probably doesn't ride. If he did he would have had tie downs for the dolls. Not that I know anything about that :)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Hmmm? I don't think helium would lift one of those dolls. Anybody have one we could use for a test flight?:)

txvintage

Sponsoring Member
Apr 20, 2001
Originally posted by DSsuper92

The guy probably doesn't ride. If he did he would have had tie downs for the dolls. Not that I know anything about that :)

So your saying you tie up your dolls?....:confused:

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I din't think it's real but the best way to I've found to de-bunk Net Hoaxes is to go to http://urbanlegends.about.com/cs/urbanlegends/index.htm and look around to see if you can find it. :) I would have diggen dipper to find out if was true or not, but AOL seems to think it's OK fo a page to take 3-8 mins to load :scream:

Last edited:

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Evidently, the woman failed to heed the advice of Proverbs 4:25.

"Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you."

:)

MX265

Sponsoring Member
Jan 29, 2001
Funny Vic. :)

It sounds like a crock but hey, it's great for laugh. Who would want to fill blowup dolls with Helium and why??????? :think That's the real mystery here. ;)

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by VintageDirt
Anybody have one we could use for a test flight?:)
You can experiment with mine, but there are certain things she refuses to do.

Last edited:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I live in Arkansas City, KANSAS. It is pronounced R-Kansas City here. It did NOT happen here.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i just checked my atlas and there is an arkansas city, arkansas. it's on the far east side of the state, little rock is in the middle and ft. smith is on the far west side. the story mentions all three. so that alone makes the story sound a little iffy.

Top Bottom