TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999

CRGuy

Posts Too Much
Nov 14, 2000
TwinSpar,
When I finally make one of these "dirtweek" thing's ( 2002 ) I will have to ride that thing. I was going to ride Okie's but your's look's better.:p Then again if he was going to let me :think I will let you take a spin on my CR if you'd like?
CRG

Shaw520

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 14, 2000
TS, Nice looking bike, see you had a hard time getting that black mud off your rims,....Yea, Me too!......;)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
List of goodies on the bike: Pro Action suspension work, Tag Bars, Emig Racing Clamps, Excel rims, Talon hubs, FMF Powerbomb header, and FMF PowerCore 4.

It has more add-ons than I would ever put on a bike myself... but I'm not complaining. :)

taraker

Freedom Ain't Free
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
So basically, this bike rocks. I didn't ride the baby F very long, & she definitely behaves differently the the 426, but I think after some serious track time I will be somkin............:eek:

Now, I just gotta figure out how to get Twinnie to store the bike at my house.:cool:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Re: Real Nice bike, but

Originally posted by Tree Crippler
Wear are all the scratches and gouges.

I don't do trees... Nuf said. :)

Actually, it should be "welcome back to the blue crew". Yams are all that I ever owned up until the one CR. I'm glad to be back into the tuning fork fold.

Top Bottom