awilson40

Apr 13, 2001
After years of mt. biking, bicycle racing and a stint in the good ol' USMC, I get a broken arm/ wrist on a dirt bike. I hit a kicker on a jump that launched the bike vertical. I tried to save it, but gravity prevailed. ER said its a 'distal radius' fracture. I have to wait for the ortho dr. to look at it to deside if it needs to be pinned.
But more importantly.... didnt put a scratch on my bike!!!
Get this.... A guy was pushing my bike back for me and told my son that I crashed hard... he looks up and says 'he's walkin' he's ok.' " Thats my boy!" ;)

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Sorry to hear about your crash, but your boy has it figured out! LOL!

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Hey Wilson, did those new rim locks hold out?? Just kidding, I'm just trying to make you smile. Sorry to hear about the crash. I know what it's like to break a bone riding. The worst part is that your bike will start to talk to you tempting you to ride.....

Keep us updated! Remember I am just joking about the rim locks. :)

BullDog KX125

Mar 9, 2001
Yep... they did!!

This is Andy(too lazy to log off my boys) No more problems with rim locks;)

Man... did the guys give me grief at work, the joke is that I "tried a heel clicker and did a 'jar head' instead" even my daughter is getting in on the act
check out how she signed my cast

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Re: Yep... they did!!

Originally posted by BullDog KX125
This is Andy(too lazy to log off my boys) No more problems with rim locks;)

Man... did the guys give me grief at work, the joke is that I "tried a heel clicker and did a 'jar head' instead" even my daughter is getting in on the act
check out how she signed my cast

When I broke my foot falling down the stairs at home I had some help from a few here at DRN making up a good story. I'm sure they will lend you a hand.

Top Bottom