$5 says RC races.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
I think RC will race as well.

funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
IMO Windham would have been the better choice..... He's been riding really well the last half of the season. Tedesco does not have any time on the seat this season at all.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
funkypunk97 said:
IMO Windham would have been the better choice..... He's been riding really well the last half of the season. Tedesco does not have any time on the seat this season at all.

I'll agree to a point, Kdub is not motivated. Maybe the DesNations would light his fire. But the guy has been settling for,3rd,4th,5th 6th,7th,8th...... He IS better then that but like I said no motivation

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Biggest problem with Windham would be getting a bike there for him to race. The bikes are already in England (sounds like for a while now) and no way Honda could get one there in time for KW. Also RC and Tedesco can interchange bikes with minimal changes with parts there already.

rodH

Aug 17, 2005
oldguy said:
Biggest problem with Windham would be getting a bike there for him to race. The bikes are already in England (sounds like for a while now) and no way Honda could get one there in time for KW. Also RC and Tedesco can interchange bikes with minimal changes with parts there already.

what a bunch of crock, believe me, if Honda wanted a bike there, they would get it there tomarrow (the only reason I don't say "today" is because they are flying against the time zones). This is the same Honda that competes in F1, dominated CART for so many years and has the biggest racing budget in motocross. Are you kidding me?

funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
Also RC and Tedesco can interchange bikes with minimal changes with parts there already.

Actually from what I've heard during the telecasts, RCs height requires a special set up including foot-pegs being in a slightly modified postition and several other things.

I doubt he and Tedesco would have anything similar as far as set up goes.

funkypunk97

Aug 30, 2006
I'll agree to a point, Kdub is not motivated. Maybe the DesNations would light his fire. But the guy has been settling for,3rd,4th,5th 6th,7th,8th...... He IS better then that but like I said no motivation

Well I think I'd have to disagree as Windham has done historically well at the MXdn. And his motivation has never been in question where there is a chance to win on the line.

And I'm not sure which races you've been watching but KDub has been charging to the end in the last several weeks. He's been regularly getting in behind RC and Bubba almost every moto since he got back into form.

Micahdawg

Feb 2, 2001
I don't have that much problem with Ivan going. He's got proven results, but the downtime is the biggest factor here. I don't know how much riding he's been doing. His recent MX appearance was just "blah" IMO, but understandable nonetheless. I can't imagine his conditioning is superb and with short notice I think that could be another factor against him.

But this could give him the proper atmosphere to launch him back into the level of riding that he is capable of. I would like to see him do well.

Micah

YamaB

Apr 2, 2004
I think that is a silly decision as Ivan hasn't even been racing much this year due to injury. He didn't even race at the the last race. I think Windam or Milsaps would be a much better choice... If it must be a suzuki rider, then why not Broc Hepler as he has been on fire lately??

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Hepler has signed with Yamaha.

Top Bottom