trustyrusty

Jun 25, 2008
I been wanting a Fiddy for a while now, and I ended up getting a RUNNING PW50 for FREE! :nener: With new tires, and the exhaust silencer has been removed, It needs new brake pads, or a pad, whatever I don't know jack about these bikes, and I want to find some aftermarket performance parts for it, anyone have any starts? So far I figure I'm gonna clean it up and paint it up nice, Drill out the airbox, and snip the rev limiter wire... Anyways I'd like more speed/performance where should I start? I dunno what year the bike is how do I find out? Its an Eighty somethin' thats all I know.. :rotfl:

Dylan19302

Jun 27, 2008
:cool: cool i got my CR 80 free but it didn't run. for more speed you might want to look into a smaller rear sprocket. :cool:

Last edited:

theroyz71

~SPONSOR~
Nov 25, 2003
Pw50 has a drive shaft. If you want to change the gearing you will have to get a QT50 ring and pinion set up. Not sure how big you are but the pdub is not a very good pitbike. It has virtually no suspension. You can get works shocks for the rear but they probably cost more than the bike is worth. I would look at www.paxracing.com They have lots of hop up parts the the pw50.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom