Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I just made that long trip of 45 minutes back to the house after hangin' out with all the early birds. Man, those peeps are cool. Really cool. I met too many to mention, but they were all nice! People were rollin' in as I was heading out. Looks like theres gonna be a good turn out and its gonna be a lot of fun!

As I was leaving, Okie was given a present, and it was a leather bomber jacket with DRN patches on it. Super cool.

Get out there if you have the chance. If you dont, make sure to catch the next one!

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Justin, I think we are destined to NOT meet! Where were you man? I was at the HS camp and watched B pull off the showers. I never saw you.

Those showers are one helluva rig..........

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I had to work todat and tomorrow. We'll hook up some time this week gauranteed. What days are you going to be there?

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Hell, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Th.........I honestly dont think I can stay away one day man. It was too fun. It was uber hard to leave tonight. I left as everyone was gathering around the "bomb"fire (a scented bug candle by Okie's RV).

Im sure Ill be there daily. It only took me 40 mins to get there.....

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The Big Rig rolled in around 10:30, Cycle Werks is really cool. The Michigan gang fed me shrimp! MMMMM! The TX gang is going all out and the battle of the grills should be quite tasty. Conditions were perfect, clear skies, lotsa stars. More to come.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Hey Milk, keep the daily reports coming. I won't be out there till Thursday morning.

Tell those HS'ers to save me a spot at the camp site! :thumb:

What do you think of Justin's sign for the HS'ers? I thought that was neat. When I was there Sunday helping with the big top I helped him set that up (hope it is still standing :eek: :) ).

You need to pick up a bag of plastic halloween spiders. Then take those fake spiders and scatter them all over elk's camp site. :)

See ya on Thursday!

Top Bottom