BRush

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2000
Ok I admit it. I miss the Land Use Forum. I used to read all the land use threads, but now I find myself missing them because they scroll off too fast or I just get lazy and don't have the time to ferret them out. I know the reason that it was closed was to increase the number of people looking at land use issues by putting the posts in the general forum. I can't really argue with that. But still :( . How's the change working out? Has having land-use posts in the General Forum worked out better (more views per thread, than when they were in the Land Use Forum)? Or are those that are uninterested in access issues just skipping them anyway?

B

biglou

I haven't done any official counting, but it sure seems like the number of hits per land use thread are up by at least 25-50%. In the old forum, there were so many threads that only had single digit hit counts. Since being moved into the General Forum, the hits seem to have increased quite a bit through my casual observation. I think there was a thread in here (I think I started it?) about moving the land use threads to the General Forum. I think people will click on them that normally wouldn't even go into the land use forum if they are right there convenient for them. JMHO.

Top Bottom