Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Daggonit...I need a new bike. It has been awhile since I had a new one. I saw the 03 AF in the FS section, and my mouth waters. Man what a piece of art. I want a new AF so bad. Heck, I want an AF so bad.

I just cannot afford to buy a new scoot now, and I am way too lazy to sell my other bikes.

Heck, even elkypoo has a newer bike...many of you schlubs have new bikes.

Damn your hides. :|

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I've seen some really good deals recently. Not to mention, I rode a 08 KTM 300 a couple of weeks ago and it was really nice, magic button and all!
Maybe you should consider a dual sport. Use it to commute some and play on your way home from work. Put your company name and phone numbers on the side plates and call it a "Company Vehicle", then you can depreciate it on your taxes ;).
If I could figure out a way to carry a ladder on my bike, I'd do it!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i'd like to have a new bike too. i'm still riding and racing my '02. i always bought a new bike every two/three years. i just can't afford to do it anymore.

i'd love to have that AF too. i saw that thread and started trying to figure out a way to fund it. i can't seem to come up with anything.

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I have an 05 YZ250F but want a new bike too.

Thinking orange next time around. KTM450XCW tagged (which the dealer does around here).

But I really enjoy the 250f line up so it will be hard to go from thinking orange to buying orange.

I wish you luck Jay... but if you get an AF I want to be the first to crash test it for you :)

Ivan

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL...I'll trade you a '98 444F and a '00 125sx for it. Both in great shape!
OK, I'll throw in a cherry '99 yz 125.

Deal?

sparkysakitas

~SPONSOR~
Aug 31, 2005
jay your bikes are still newer than my bikes with the exceptyion of g/f's and her sons bike :nener:
although i am upgrading to a 06 rmz 450 as soon i am fully healed up

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Jaybird said:
I just cannot afford to buy a new scoot now, and I am way too lazy to sell my other bikes.

Get off your azz and do it! Life's too short. :nod:

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Lots of new bikes to choose from. If Honda stays w/a carburator, a 09 may be callin my name :)

** Off topic** was different seein a laptop hooked up to David Vuiilemons bike at the SF Supercross today.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom