MXSweetie

Sep 21, 2001
Hey girls. I need your help. I was recently recruited by a website to get and propoes information ofr all of the women out there who race, ride, or just want to get on a bike. I am having a little troubles coming up with ideas.
Please let me know if there is anything that you are interested in hearing about, getting information on, or just interested in.
I would appreciate any help. Thanks.
:silly:

Fe_princess

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 7, 2001
women's website...

Hey MX, which website, pray tell, would this be?
As for ideas, just having women talk about what they ride, where they ride and favorite terrain would be a good place to start.
Hey, isn't that what we're doing here? Is this website specific to women riding or women in general. Women and their bikes, huh...

MXSweetie

Sep 21, 2001
Well, no it is not solely devoted to women racers, but I try to keep up as much as I can. What I do at www.MotocrosseR.net is a column, not a forum. The last one I did was based on those out there that want to ride, but haven't gotten that far yet. You know, kinda like my Mom won't let me, I don't have money to buy a bike kinda thing. I want to keep myself updated on what other girls out there want to hear about. That is my objective. Possibly long the lines of machines to ride, or gear questions, or something. I dunno where to start!! :think

bbbom

~SPONSOR~
Aug 13, 1999
Originally posted by MXSweetie
I want to keep myself updated on what other girls out there want to hear about.

I think all of us are interested in the different bikes and what they have to offer. Also, riding areas - good tracks, interesting trails places that are worthy of a trip for a ride.

Read through some of the threads and you'll see that we are interested in the same topics as the guys but with an emphasis on the gear, mods, bikes, and riding areas that are more female oriented.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom