I pick up the new pumpkin today!!

B

biglou

Woohoo! I feel like a giddy little schoolgirl! Man, I didn't sleep well at all last night. Anyway, I'm leaving work at 10AM to go home and get the beloved DRZ loaded for her final ride in the back of the truck. The new KTM is just that, a new KTM. Nothing unique about it, but if anyone wants to see a pic, let me know and I'll post one here. I'm getting a 2001 250MXC.

BTW-Can you tell that I'm a little excited?!!!:)

Blue Thunder

~SPONSOR~
Dec 20, 2000
You go boy!! Get that orange beast and get it ready for a Thursday afternoon break in ride at Merwin, I'll round up the gang. Congrats, you will love that bike. Jason

KDX220rm

Uhhh...
Jun 3, 2002
Woohooo another member in the KC Orange Pumpkin gang.

Hey Lou, we are going to have to have a KTM convention at Milford Lake. Everyone show up that owns KTMs, we will rule the place.

Congradulations and good luck.

Scott in KC

~SPONSOR~
Aug 28, 2000
Man, I gotta make it Thursday now! Bluethunder said something about helping you break it in..?? :p I hope one of your bikes has good bottom-end because if my new battery doesn't get here we may have to tow the 'berg around a few laps to get it started. :scream:

B

biglou

Here it is!

I know, it's like every other one out there, but with one major exception: This one is MINE!:cool: As you can see, hopefully, the aftermarket bug has bitten! The only thing I'm waiting on is my FMF PC2. I finally put my Pro-Tapers on something, along with my fourth or fifth set of DRN fender stickers and I've also added the fork guard graphics. Pretty sweet, I think!:) Not much else to do to this one. Ready to go right out of the box!

Scott in KC

~SPONSOR~
Aug 28, 2000
Cool!

Must be a heck of a ride to dump the DRZ and go get one! I too have considered the dark world of 2 strokes......lighter is better.

B

biglou

I guess I'm the only one with backwords Drn fender stickers.

I tried that too! After looking at it for a while, I decided I liked the conventional way better. Those are some odd shaped fenders!

Bezdelnik

Jun 14, 2001
New Orange

Count me in as one of the New Orange in KC. Put a deposit down on a 200 Exc. It is a 2001 demo loaded up with plenty of nice extra toys. I get to pick up the bike later this month. Will be ready to ride soon. Can't wait! :p

Top Bottom