BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
I got a call from the DR., D that is, and he can't make DW this year due to conflicting testing dates with Yamaha. The good news is he's testing trying to make better Yamaha's for all of us to ride, except me, I'm a CRF man lol. He really wanted to go, and had a blast last year, but work is work I guess :|. I think he's just scared I'll beat him this year...Yaaaa right:laugh: 

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Well there went my competition. After seeing him in action up-close-and-personal last year I knew where to set the bar for this year. I may as well stay home myself :p

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Bummer - even if he didn't ride at all, he's a great person and I'm sure a lot of us will miss talking to him. :ugg:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Oh well...
Looks like Billy bluffed Doug into not going, he wants to be the fastest guy there... again.

Dood, I know you hated losing to him last year, but....

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
If Reynards makes it, they will both been eating the roost off of his back tire. No disrespect, but he's sooooo fast!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
That's just great. Now all the pressure is going to be on me. Geez last year everybody wanted their picture with Doug & Guy now I'm going to have my vision burned from all the flash photos :|

:laugh: :laugh: I crack myself up.

Top Bottom