the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I didn't see anything up here so I figured I'd post some info ...

After Day 1, Stefan Merriman (AUS) appears to have posted the top overall time on his Honda CR 250. Stefan Everts (BEL) topped the 400cc 4T class and is currently 2nd overall.

Mika Ahola (FIN), last year's overall winner, topped the 500cc 2T class on a VOR, but was slightly off Merriman's and Evert's pace.

Peter Bergvall (SWE) topped the 250cc 4T class and Helder Rodrigues (PRT) was 1st 125cc 2T.

Barry Hawk DNF'd. Ty Davis was top American on Day 1 (5th 250cc 2T), slightly edging out Mike Kiedrowski (14th 250cc 2T), and then followed by Jason Raines (23rd 250cc 2T) and Mike Lafferty (15th 400cc 4T). Fred Hoess was 9th in the 250cc 4T class.

enduro400

Oct 19, 2001
Are those guys really that good or are we (USA) just not familuar with the "conditions" looks like Lafferty picked up the pace a little bit on day two!
hope it continues to go good.

the Eel

~SPONSOR~
Sep 23, 2000
I think both ... there are alot of amazing international riders. Plus, my understanding is that the 1st two days have been all sand .... like sugar sand a few feet deep ! Can you imagine riding 165 miles each day in that kind of sand ? We've got sand but I don't think alot of our guys get that kind of practice.

After Day 2 the Finnish world trophy team is in 1st, followed by the Italians and the Belgians. The Americans are in 11th.

After Day 2 the Junior teams are led by France, Italy and Finland. The American junior team is in 9th.

Kurt Caselli from Palmdale, CA is tearin' it up on the Junior team !!!!!

Go here: http://360graus.terra.com.br/sixdays

Top Bottom