Nov 22, 2000
istockphoto_678199-burned-match-on-paper.jpg

False alarm.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
No smoke here. Everyone is completely happy. No gripes, no pissing and moaning. Nothing to see here.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Go talk to Chad Reed. I don't think he's going to be very happy.

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
ya think? from the second corner takeout move by Bubba, to the ghost ride Bubba pulled on him after the whoops. Ol number 7 did all he could to wreck any chances Chad had today.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Papakeith said:
ya think? from the second corner takeout move by Bubba, to the ghost ride Bubba pulled on him after the whoops. Ol number 7 did all he could to wreck any chances Chad had today.

He's just returning the favor...

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Bubba who???????????????????

Was he one of the guys on the podium? ;)

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Aug 31, 2000
RI
The ghost maneuver may not have been intentional, but the front wheel to front wheel in turn two?

Bubba keeps riding over his head and riding like a douche. He could be in the lead all by his lonesome if he would just back it off from 11 to maybe 9.5...my .02

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Papakeith said:
The ghost maneuver may not have been intentional, but the front wheel to front wheel in turn two?

Bubba keeps riding over his head and riding like a douche. He could be in the lead all by his lonesome if he would just back it off from 11 to maybe 9.5...my .02

Yep.

I'd like to see RV pull off the championship, but I really hope Reed beats Stewart.

wake_rider

Feb 21, 2007
Papakeith said:

I think so, as well. He's obviously capable of the fastest times, but needs some wisdom to know when to use that speed and when not to.

Those whoops in Dallas were maneaters. I'm not sure I've seen whoops that hard-packed and peaked in a sx race prior to this one. They were quite gnarly...

I didn't have the chance to start watching the race until 5 laps in, so I don't know about the first Reed/Stewart incident, but I was amazed with the speed Stewart had through the whoops when he ultimately ghosted it into Reed. He was committed and got out of control, which is just one of those racing hazards, but it really sucks for Reed. I thought Reed handled it like a pro in the post race interviews, though...

Btw, I wonder if James should take a note from Reed and build his own team. It seems like James is following a similar path that Reed was going through the past few seasons with trying to make sponsors happy and outriding himself. Reed looks as good as ever now that it seems like he's out there riding for himself.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
wake_rider said:
Btw, I wonder if James should take a note from Reed and build his own team. It seems like James is following a similar path that Reed was going through the past few seasons with trying to make sponsors happy and outriding himself. Reed looks as good as ever now that it seems like he's out there riding for himself.
uh, I think James is already doing that. The "L" from "L&M" is gone, and there's a lot of JS7 stickers all over. Seems to me it's James' team already.

pesky nz

Sep 13, 2010
lots said about silly riding and bad public behavior...... at least Bubba's publicist is on the podium every week.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
JBS the "fastest" rider to consistently be lying on the dirt. Maybe he's just got some kind of sleep disorder that causes him to doze off, especially when he's by another rider. Sort of seems like Chad is his favorite nap mate. Ya' think they ever sing Ebony & Ivory when they hang out at the bars together?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Bubba who?
Race in Dallas ...
Who knew ...

Top Bottom