i think these ladies need some tool!

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Oh my gosh, that's hilarious! 

Black & Decker, the "International Death Merchants"!! 

"Assault Drills"!!  (A power drill with an extra hand grip on it.)   "No need for a tool like this to be available to the average homeowner"!  Oh, what a riot!

And that supposed "true story" about Maria listed in "A Childhood Injury".  Bad retouching job on the photograph to smudge her face.  Plus, the story says "little Maria was out playing in the garage one evening WHILE HER PARENTS WERE ASLEEP"!  Hello...safety starts with the parents, guys!

Too funny.  Unfortunately, these nutcases are probably for real.  Yep, that's all we need-- MORE GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS and licensing.  That will take care of it.  :think:

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Hoo hoo hoo, I can't stop laughing!  Thanks bclapham, that's the most fun I've had in a long time...!!

Go over to "MILT in the news", and scroll down to see the badly re-touched photograph in the "Tools for Cash". 

Then go over to "Tool Words" for a list of those BAD and VIOLENT tool phrases you shouldn't use...

"I'm only gonna <B>AXE</B> you once.."

"I'm going to kick your <B>ADZE</B>."

"Take this to the Post Office and <B>MALLET</B>."

Hee...hee...hee....!

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Wow, that's hilarious. Lori, I looked at that picture you recommended. Did you notice that the man is holding the tool with his right hand, BUT IT'S COMING OUT OF HIS LEFT ARM?

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Society isn't as bad off as we thought...I sent this to my husband, and he pointed out the "Last Page" item at the bottom.&nbsp;&nbsp; The site is just a joke.&nbsp; (And a pretty funny one, at that!)

&nbsp;

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Very funny! :laugh:

Funny thing, I have caused far more serious injury (mainly to myself! LOL!) with tools than I have with my fire arms! Hence, I am probably a greater threat with a saws-all in hand than I am with my M1911.

Rannoch

Dec 4, 2002
Ahh haha. The little girl is buying ice cream. What a fake site. Funny though.

http://www.allmax.com/MILT/pix/ICTRUCK2.jpg

Look at the direction his hand is facing, on the obviously cut-n-pasted tool. LOL

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
They will get my machete' when they pry it from my cold dead fingers!!

Top Bottom