Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
As I was standing up near the tower watching some folks practice, I saw a flash of blue zip by. I think it was Lou that said, "You know who that is? Blackhawk!" Dayum! That girl is fast. I don't know what place she finished in the women's mx but I know that she was not even on the line when they started and she ended up passing a lot of people. Anyway, I know that there are some women on here that are fast but I had no idea!

Maybe I need to put down the cigarettes and beer and train a little harder.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
I am down with that, my good man. After watching Nikki and Jenny out there hammering out the laps, both in the women's class (where Jen was blazing to catch up!) and the B class (where they both beat lotsa dudes), I was just about ready to buy some tickets to Denmark for some gender reassignment.

The fact that Mick is so dreamy also may factor into my decision . . .

Last edited:

Mikeb

~SPONSOR~
Jun 8, 1999
It is amazing what a bit of re-directed anger can do. She was MAD !!! I actually felt sorry for her bike it was SCREAMING. That is the reason I dont do MX. I cant take getting beat by girls and kids on 60's.

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
I was wondering who that was. She is SMOKING Fast!! Totally over jumping the back step-up into the corner.. I was thinking " why is that guy in with the girls" We all were.. Amazing..

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I was so amazed at Jenny, I watched her scream around that track, she was on FIRE!!  Too bad she got that late start.  Jenny, you rock!

:thumb: :worship:

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
She has improved a great deal since last year. I didn't get to see the COTT or womens race (I was riding in the woods) she was hauling in the B-class main though. With her skills and tenacity and more training from whomever it is that has been working with her, she quite possibly could be the equalizer (no pressure) the sport needs.

wrench

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
She was super fast but i will have to add "censors" to my audio of the women's race. :eek:

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Originally posted by Tree jumper
She was super fast but i will have to add "censors" to my audio of the women's race. :eek:
That's because she was racing with an injury again this year. Jenny, when are you going to learn not to hurt yourself at DW?

Top Bottom