SOMISSONE

Jul 31, 2001
It has been about 10 years since my last dirt bike.I have the fever again, I recently talked to an old riding buddy and he has been riding all this time. I'm selling my RoadStar and buying me a dirt bike,
but which one. I will mostly ride trails and a few hills. My last bike was a CR250,what about the 4 strokes?

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
I like my KDX200 with stage 6 mods because the great thing about the KDX is that it can grow with the riders ability with simple bolt on mods.

But, if you have the money go with a KTM ex/c.

As for the 4 strokes i have heard good things about the WR line.

dakayla

Jul 31, 2001
SOMISSONE,

Three #s for you... 4 2 6! Believe me, it'll take a couple rides to get used to, but once you go YZ426, you'll never go back! It's a perfect combo bike for all kinds of riding, and it's hard to out-grow! I was out for about 6 years, getting my career and family up and running. Last year the bug hit me hard, close to my birthday, and after a couple months of research, I couldn't be happier than my 01 YZ426... I recommend it to everyone that asks, and even those who don't ask. Prices are really low right now... A dealer in SoCal (North Hollywood) is pricing them at only $4,699! Unbeleivable! But I'm sure he's sold out at that price. Good Luck!

Top Bottom