I want my Dirt Week!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
There are lots of perfect places. Problem is somebody just has to take the bull by the horns and make it happen.

ellandoh

dismount art student
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 29, 2004
Patman said:
There are lots of perfect places. Problem is somebody just has to take the bull by the horns and make it happen.
the guy with the neon looks ambitious :) :ride:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It is always easier for somebody else to do it no doubt.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Patman said:
It is always easier for somebody else to do it no doubt.
Yup!
Now, if I can only find the Creed cd!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Lot's of old names in this thread :)

If I can find the $$, I'll be there for sure.

I've offered up EDRA, but it is not like it is east of the Mississippi or anything.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
EDRA would work for me :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Patman said:

Very True. I vote for EDRA, but then again I may not get to go no matter when the dates with the baby on the way. I have spoke to Steff about it and she is game to go. But we will see how she feels when this kicks off.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Ok Tony, if you do this at EDRA it looks like Steff and I will be in to ride with the little one. Do you need any help?

For everyone else. If we do one at EDRA then come on down if you can. If not then host your own little one in you neck of the woods. It's not about getting the biggest group. It's about having fun, be it with 20 or 200 riders. That said We are looking at doing one next June in eastern NC. Just a heads up.

Top Bottom