Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
someone promised me that I would get a hug from each of the Lady winners.... that's why I organized two classes!!!!!! but the mods conspired to keep me in the kitchen carving turkey while they were handing out the trophies....... why, you turkeys!
well, I did get one later from my favorite daughter-in-law and First Place trophy winner: Scooter. Pokie is proud of you!

Pokie
dirty old men need love too...

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I hugged you! :) That should have made up for all the ladies. If I would have known you were looking for a little feminine friendship I would have put on Gomer's pink tutu first!:scream:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
:think Oh wait that was Shiftless I picked up. Sorry Pokie, I'll get ya' next year :D

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by Pokie
real men don't wear tutus....

Unless they can look way cool pulling big honkin stand up wheelies while doing it :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
I got some video footage of Gomer wheelying on the trials bike with the tutu up in the air like the famous Marylin Monroe picture.... and trying to distract riders on the MX track....many did give him a double-take; funny, funny!

shiftless

DRN MOM
Sep 30, 2000
Patman, that is , I hope, one scene of which no one has any footage. Every time I think about it, I bust out laughing. It must have looked obscene. I hope you weren't damaged in any way. It was great seeing you again, looking forward to next time.

Joy

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
... looking forward to next time.

:eek: SHHHHHH! Pokie might see this ;)

Besides you were just excided I came by to hug ya' right?........ MOM:)

Scooter

Okie's Pride
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 19, 2000
Thanks!!! Pokie!! I am proud to call you DAD! Just in case no one noticed, I am the luckiest daughter-in-law in the world.:) :) :)

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Scooter.... ok, we'll keep you in the family.....baby you can ride when the heat is on!.... am glad I was not IN your race!
love ya
Pokester

Top Bottom