TheJunkMan

Jul 9, 2003
there is a Xtreme International Ice racing event coming to our local hocky arena. has anyone ever attended one of these events I am going even though it is $12.50 general admission what should I expect? is it worth it? I have been to alot of flattrack events and that is alot of racing for $5 (at the nearest track).

zero_it

~SPONSOR~
May 20, 2000
I went to the opening round of this series in Everett, Washington. It was held on a hockey rink as well. A hockey rink is just way too small for real ice speedway bikes. They never really got on the pipe, just kind of circulated. The straights (if you want to call them that) were so short there was almost no passing. The quads were actually pretty cool. They put on the best show of the night. The pre-race beers made it a pretty decent evening, but it would have been hard to put up with otherwise.

jmics19067

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 22, 2002
I thought it was fun to go and watch.There was no practice before the raceing so the heats are relatively slow but towards the end of the night the racing was pretty darn good

yo its matt!

Aug 26, 2000
they had ice racing here in greensboro a couple years ago it was awsome lots of good heat races, some quads raced also it was a little tight for the quads but they did ok, although i think id ride about anything im drawing the line on a moped with spikes and 500cc's!!!

Top Bottom