CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Hey Guys,
I need some help. Looking for somewhere on the east side of the state over in the Bay area that would be good to camp with the family and some friends who would be coming from the Sterling Hts area. Trying to meet half way. NO BIKES ALLOWED IS THE LAW FOR THIS WEEKEND. After spending quite a bit of time the last few weeks working on the Treetopper, the wife has layed down the LAW.

I need somewhere that has good scenery, bike trails (pedal bikes), possibly an apple orchard with hay rides and/or pumpkin picking, and whatever else people from the big city don’t get to do very often. Any suggestions??????????

So far I have only come up with the Bay City Rec area. Anybody been there?

Thanks for any help.

Glad you all liked the event over the weekend, it was a lot of fun helping put it on!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
CR250R@WINTERS said:
Hey Guys,
I need some help. Looking for somewhere on the east side of the state over in the Bay area that would be good to camp with the family and some friends who would be coming from the Sterling Hts area. Trying to meet half way. NO BIKES ALLOWED IS THE LAW FOR THIS WEEKEND. After spending quite a bit of time the last few weeks working on the Treetopper, the wife has layed down the LAW.

I need somewhere that has good scenery, bike trails (pedal bikes), possibly an apple orchard with hay rides and/or pumpkin picking, and whatever else people from the big city don’t get to do very often. Any suggestions??????????

So far I have only come up with the Bay City Rec area. Anybody been there?

Thanks for any help.

Glad you all liked the event over the weekend, it was a lot of fun helping put it on!

I'd try the Tawas city park, theres stuff to do there. Also Rifle river rec area is nice. Lots of MTB trails there too, fishing, etc.

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Mike - Is this close to the law that was laid down?

Young Ted

Attachments

• Mike.jpg
    Mike.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 139

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
yea rifle river is pretty cool so is Tawas, probably better than bay city but is not bad I'm from Saginaw (you don't want to come here lol) its about 1hr45 to Mio which is ok i guess may be a little more rustic than your looking for though. Grayling Gaylord look em' up I stay out there in the winter for snowmobiling.

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
INCA said:
Mike - Is this close to the law that was laid down?

Young Ted

Yeah Ted,

That's about it!

So was Connie still waiting for you when you got home? :)

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Yes and the back light was on with the door unlocked. Pulled in about 8:20. Thanks for the laughs Mike.

YT1

Top Bottom