Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
That's not even funny :|
So sad and they probably allow people like that to reproduce :think:

truespode

Moderator / Wheelie King
Jun 30, 1999
I just popped in b/c the thread had my nickname on it. I was surprised to find a video of me too :)

Actually, I have pulled stunts like that when I was younger. Never totalled a car but I have broken a few idler arms while jumping rail road tracks.

Ivan

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You know his insurance company got wind of it when they received the bill for that fire hydrant.

Some people's kids. :|

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Well I don't have much room to talk I had my own "Lapse of Jugment" around the first of this month. Saddly I don't have any video to show for it.

mdkuder

Who me?
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 4, 2001
Another example of an idiot with a license to kill.

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
At what point did that seem like it would work? You know the fact they taped it almost implies he had done it before. Any you know they probably got in the truck and took off, the home owner came home and wondered why there was a hydrant on his poarch.

Gary B.

~SPONSOR~
Apr 17, 2000
I'm thinkin' the hydrant hit the van parked in the driveway. :moon:

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
You know; I can see driving with the right foot.

Driving with the left foot is a bit more difficult, but hey; it could be done!

When he pulled his left foot out and the swung shut . . . .well . . . . I can't figure that one out.

I bet the truck was stolen. Nice truck too, couldn't have belonged to the idiot.

How come water didn't come out of the ground like in the movies?

scooter1130

Paragon Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 31, 2002
You will only get water spraying out in the warmer climates.   Up north, the actually shut off is well below ground to prevent freezing.  If he pulled the same stunt in the south, he would have gotten a free shower.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
one time, my friend and I sat on the back of a hatchback & peed while another buddy drove. We wanted to see if we could pee all the way down the street. But when the driver shifted to 2nd, he dumped the clutch. The car lurched, I grabbed the rear wiper, and my friend rolled off the back at about 15 mph. Not wanting to damage his "package", he held on tight while he not-so-gracefully tumbled for what seemed like a painfully long time. When he got up his knuckles & face were all skinned up, but the exposed pee-pee was unscathed. He credited his quick thinking & the ability to resist the natural instinct to put his hands out to break his fall that saved his favorite body part.

Jon K.

~SPONSOR~
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by zio
put his hands out to break his fall that saved his favorite body part.

A perfect oportunity to prevent your friend from reproducing. I guess even Darwin screws up occasionaly! :laugh:

Erick82

~SPONSOR~
Aug 30, 2002
The worst part about that is the dude was wearing a fox mx shirt, which implies he is a mxer. What a dumb @ss. I would have laughed if he would have fell off the front and got pinned between the pole and bumper.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
What is scary as all hell is the fact that this sh!t-for-brains piece of white trash was pulling this stunt in a residential neighborhood. Notice the sidewalks? What if the truck would have plowed over a group of kids playing in front of their house or riding bikes on the sidewalk. What if the truck would have plowed into a house? By the looks of it, the truck did not seem to slow down too much once he got out... cruise-control?

I've done my share of stupid stunts, but it was usually in the middle of a field or on a deserted road.

:|

jaction125

~SPONSOR~
Jan 30, 2003
You hit it Smit-if this yahoo woulda done it on my street I'd be burying him in the back yard.

But I can't be too critical, I was dumb too. I did a holeshot on a streetbike in a residential 'hood when I was about 15. I get the thing stopped and here comes this neighborhood guy screamin at the top of his lungs, boom, boom, boom--he beat the crap outta me. One of the best lessons I was ever taught.

Top Bottom