IDSE on OLN tonight

Zerotact

~SPONSOR~
Dec 10, 2002
Hi all,
Just a reminder that the ISDE will be on OLN tonight!!! I think it starts at 10pm........

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
For all you off-road riders, prepare to be humbled...

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
Make sure to check what Time zone that 10:00 Pm is in. I think its eastern so for us central guys it will be 9:00. And yes I will be watching it. :yeehaw:

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
I don't have OLN :(

Someone with a tv card capture it please! I will host it on my ftp.

karlp

Nov 13, 2001
what is OLN?

kevin c.

Jan 28, 2003
Great, thanks for the info, there is not enough tv on dirt bikes. I like to watch when I can. This should be cool.

marksharp

~SPONSOR~
Sep 29, 2002
It was a great coverage of the event. Sounds like the US got screwed with disqualifications. Leave it to the Europeans to set up speed traps during a timed race- go figure. Funny how Finland had all of the rulings go their way. Sour grapes I guess- I just don't like to lose!!

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
I only got to see the last 10 minutes or so but it was still pretty cool but it sure looked pretty grueling. It's a lot different watching that kinda of a race compared to a MX race like you usually see on the tube, where everyone is airborn more than they are on the ground. Wish they had more races like that on...

Now I finally know what ISDE means ;)

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
Arggggh!!

I fell asleep on the couch and missed it all.  :(

Jackpiner57

~SPONSOR~
Aug 11, 2002
Great show! The last 10 minutes was one of the "special tests" for extra points and was a motocross type track without the big jumps.

And yes, I am very humbled. My arms would have popped.

There was mention of Jeff Fredette a couple of times and some footage of him too.

The OLN website says it will be on at the same time next thursday, but it doesn't show that on their programming schedule! If you click on the 15th in prime time on the calender it says it.

More offroad cycle racing coverage OLN! :thumb:

KelvinKDX

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 25, 2000
tvguide.com does not show the ISDE on next thursday on OLN.  It shows off-road truck racing.  It also does not show additional showings for the ISDE.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
You can go to the OLN website and send feedback requesting more coverage of offroad stuff like the ISDE. A few hundred DRN members providing feedback could make an impact - DO IT NOW!

http://www.olntv.com/feedback.asp

Last edited:
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…